Annie-Rose Fiddian-Green is a British artist (b.1995), who from a very young age she has always drawn and painted the world around her. She completed a BA degree at City and Guilds of London Art School and has been painting ever since. This past year she has been living in Lisbon where she built a new collection of paintings for her second solo exhibtion last October in central London, 2023.
Working from life as much as possible means she is often found scribbling on the streets or painting friends along the way. “My expressive and bright paintings offer an energetic and intuitive response to the vibrancy of the living world. From music, to trees, people, places and light, I am always working to capture an essence of the chaos and enchantment on this ever-changing earth.”
“Be it a ball of knitting wool, a burst of spring flowers, the sound the sea or the physical feeling of a good hug, colour helps me communicate the fullness of each moment.”
Recently completed 200hr Yoga Teacher Training at Sampoorna Yoga School, India, Goa
· Solo Exhibtion at Gallery Different, 24th October - 29th October: 14 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, London, W1D 1DR
· Built new collection of works whilst living in Lisbon for her second solo exhibition.
· October - December: AzanSpace Artist Residency, Lisbon
· Aug: Large scale installation for Brainchild Music & ArtsFestival, Brighton, England. (12m x 3m giant painted hexagonal light box)
· Aug: Group Exhibition for GOAT magazine launch: Great Conversations 2020- 2021 at The Koppel Project Hive,Holborn, London.
· July: Amongst the Chaos - Group Exhibition with Wondering People at 155A Gallery, East Dulwich, London.
· July: SuperGlue - Group Exhibition with Super Glue Collective atEspacio Gallery, Bethnal Green Road, London.
· June: Summer Exhibition of British Art - Group show with British Art Portfolio at The Sicily Oak Gallery, Cheshire, England.
· March: UK release of Liam Neeson movie Made In Italy, in which AR was solo artist behind his character, creating all artworks within the film.
· November - December: Kaaysa Artist Residency, Brazil.
· September -October: Interconnection: Solo exhibition at The Waterton Gallery, Fulham.
· July: Completed 10m x 2m outdoor mural commission for The Hawks Nest Venue, Shepherds Bush.
· July: Taking Flight: Solo Exhibtion of works on paper at The Hawks Nest, Shepherds Bush.
· March- June: SoloArtist for CrossDay Production Film: Made In Italy. Starring Liam Neeson. Released in U.S Netflix and Amazon June 2020. Released UK 2021.
· November: Exhibited paintings in group show with the Young Artist Partnership in Hampshire
· September- March: SidebeSide Art Club Volunteering with UP, London.
· Yr 3 BA Painting, City and Guilds of London Art School. Graduated June with high 2:1
· Veedon FleeceCarpets: Two years of freelance designing with Veedon Fleececarpets, colouring, scaling and helping to design carpets on bespoke basis fortheir international clients.
· Free-lance set decoration at Shepperton Studios, London in the set-dec office of Set Dresser and Decorator Jillie Azis (part time 2015-2019)
· Yr 2 BA Painting City and Guilds Art School
· Cross Day Productions, Soho, London. Worked part time work in the production office of Janet Davidson, Executive Producer of ‘Cross-Day Productions’
· Yr 1 BA PaintingCity and Guilds Art School
· Sladmore Gallery, London: Part time assistant (2015-2018) helping in the office and with clients in the gallery.
· Completed first year of History Art at Edinburgh University
Art Schoolarship at Wellington College